Abortion Is Pro-Life

Abortion Is Pro-Life

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Abortions in South Africa As Well As Obtaining The Abortion Pill Anywhere In The World, Online, SAFE

I have women from all around the world whom contact me asking for abortion resources, help, advice... One of those places is South Africa. I thought I'd post this with a couple of links to let women know what they may be dealing with, however, I want to add...please do not let this dishearten you. There are international organizations that make it their one and only mission to get abortion pills to women in countries where abortion is legal. 

I'll link those below, and that is not just for South Africa but pretty much all countries (except America). If you have any trouble or need more assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me at AbortionFacts@outlook.com

The sites that share this information is a place American's can also contact if they are in need of obtaining an abortion/abortion pills. I would start on their FAQ page, though. 

Anyone can use their free online chat, email or phone to talk to a female who will be supportive, non-judgmental and kind as you make your choice. If you've already done so, on their page they tell you in detail how to have an abortion safely at home as well as where to obtain safe medicine, if at home abortion is all that you have within reach.

There are a lot more resources than people think; sadly anti's try to infiltrate and deceive women online also...However, if you are in need of something else, have questions or etc again; contact me. I take about 24-72 hours to reply depending on how busy things are, but I'll try to always reply ASAP.

Looking for an abortion clinic in South Africa? Here’s what you need to know


I also highly suggest this website called, how to use an abortion pill. You can access it here. Any and everyone doing a home abortion or seeking abortion care yet are unsure about if you can obtain one where you are, etc no matter where you are in the world, this site will be of help... Find it by clicking here.

In the future I will have a section dedicated to finding safe abortion pills because it is NOT easy and your life is valuable... Places like the following are trustworthy, however, and in the future I'll have a list of these, as well as known fake websites that deal with 'selling' the abortion pill and/or giving false information that I shall correct. For now, to find pills one great place to check out is safe2choose.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment