Abortion Is Pro-Life

Abortion Is Pro-Life

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

The Return of ProAbortion !!!!!

 

Wow, I haven't written on here in AGES! Since the last time I have wrote, I've had one more abortion at 14 weeks, which makes me at a total of 3 abortions; 23/24 weeks, 7 weeks and the latest was 14 weeks a little over a year ago. All done by different methods, none of them do I nor my husband regret. I will share the methods used, what it was like and the story behind each in video soon... It is on a list of a lot of videos I hope to make on a consistent basis :-) 

My life has taken off in many ways that would never have been possible if I had not aborted, horrible things have also occurred and no child should have to go through those things, just as I knew back when I had my first abortion, the late term abortion, in 2013. 

I am still at a very busy place as a caretaker for my mom who is 83, but I see so many lies and so much hate going around from these same people, I would never be able to face myself if I didn't become more active again. I am very busy now so I sadly can't do as much as I did back when I first started, at least not now. But any and all support will be appreciated and IS appreciated! All of the warm wishes and kind messages mean the world to me.

To contact me for questions or comments or if you are simply looking for resources or just someone to talk to...you can write me an email at AbortionFacts@outlook.com  -all other email addresses referenced in the past are void as for me searching for emails to reply to :) Unless there is something urgent going on at that time I will try to always reply within 24-72 hours tops. I will make a post about contacting me at another time though... for now, email away :)

So from here on out expect to hear from me, hopefully more often than not as these deceiving, hateful people and organizations don't take a break. Abortion is not murder; it does NOT make you less of a woman or bad. It doesn't ruin your future, and as I have said before and will discuss in an upcoming video, it is actually the women who gave their children away after birth that end up showing signs of regret later; NOT women who abort.

One or two final things :) my previous website will remain up but inactive and no more new content will be added. This, too, I will discuss (as to the reason why and such) in yet another up coming video. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment